openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Piotr Czapla <pcza...@tlen.pl>
Subject Greetings from new translation volunteer and request for some guidance
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:32:11 GMT
Hi All,

My name is Piotr and I just registered myself as a volunteer to help with
Polish translation of OpenOffice.

Could someone please guide me as to where I can get the mos recent PO file
and give me some suggestions about which translation management tool would
be best for Kubuntu? Both subjective and objective opinions are welcome :-)
Since I am approaching this kind of task for the first time I would
definitely appreciate all and any guidance wrt tools and the process you
can give me.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Piotr