openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tracking translation volunteers on the wiki
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:00:21 GMT
Would it not be possible to synchronize the accounts.

I have an account on wiki.openoffice.org that does not work on
cwiki.apache.org or alternatively keep this very relevant information on
the openoffice wiki ?

Of course I can make a second account, but...I am just dreaming of the day
where I can do with a single account across all apache parts.

rgds
Jan I