openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Translate 3.4.1 to danish.
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 12:58:44 GMT
Sorry I got it wrong, sorry about that :-)

Of course in a released version it should only be on demand.

When I am finished with danish I (and a number of other danes in my area)
will need a windows version. But installing the english version and adding
a language pack is just as good.

I normally have spanish, german, english and danish installed.

have a nice day.
Jan I

--
Jan Iversen