openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: localize question
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:44:01 GMT
Jürgen:

I can see that you have updated the document, can you give me a hint on the
chapter:

"Update to new templates"

I am confused:

first we update the pootle server (sdf to po) using manage_py
update_from_templates ...
then the translators do their magic.

We then update the po files with manage_py sync_stores ..
does this have to done for each language, or if language it not given it
does it for all ?

The po files make their way back to sdf files.

Now comes my confusion:
why take the template files again (they have not changed) which are older
than the po files we just generated ?

is there a step missing, to generate pot files from the NEW sdf files ?

I hope you can give me a quick answer, so I can finish the document and
publish it.

have a nice day
JanI