openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: first draft of l10n process document.
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:04:55 GMT
I give in...I will do the rest in wiki :-)

I have a lot at flow diagrams in my document (easy done with draw), and
that seems quite difficult in mediaWiki, but I will find a way.

By the way, the documentation says that there is a 4 day blocking before I
can add pages, that might be the reason why the "new page" button is
nowhere to find.

rgds.
Jan I