openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: first draft of l10n process document.
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:10:25 GMT
I totally agree.

My document just aims at the ongoing build process for existing languages.

For sure I hope that it is not nearly 100% UI changes, hopefully there are
nearly just as many help changes, otherwise we are slowly getting a big
documentation problem.

I will have a new draft ready later today, and find a place to upload it.
It is too bad that there are no upload.apache.org for such things (or more
importantly for translations).

jan I