openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: localize question
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:41:02 GMT
Thanks a lot, I will do that build since it will help me with other things.

I have build all the tools succesfully and changed localize_sl, so I can
follow the start of the conversion tools.

Sadly enough most of the localization process is not part of build, so in
that respect it does not help too much for analyzing the process.

I am in the last phase of documentation, and just wanted to get all the
flags correct.

have a nice day
Jan