openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: first draft of l10n process document.
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:01:10 GMT
so you are saying, that I should simply do so much qualified work that the
committers get tired of committing my work, and vote me in as a committer
:-)

time will show...!!!

I have created a wiki account, and are able to edit pages, I have installed
the mediaWiki extension to openOffice, but it cannot upload the page, it
says my user is not known. Do you know if that a real problem, or am I
doing something wrong ?

jan I