openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice localization tasks
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:20:23 GMT
Hi.

I think I have used it back in the days where sun made a PC version of
unix, if that could be made available it could really enhance quality of
the translation.

I am right now looking into making a small program that checks for this
kind of translation mishaps. I have tried POconsistency which is nice, but
does not control glossary strongly enough.

The one I worked with, had a lot of languages (at least all the western
ones).

rgds
Jan I

--