openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: danish translation, bug 121179
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:06:42 GMT
Hi Juergen.

I am confused, the files I sent off contains 73.785 msgid, the danish sdf
file in trunk contains 72.507 lines, those 2 numbers are so close that they
seems to be correct.

Now I do not know too much about the pootle server, but even if the strings
were imported extra, it should only be about 150.000, unless you did
manage.py several times.

Can you control a single msgid to see if it is in there multiple times ?

I need to learn more about  the pootle server, so I will try to install one
in my ubuntu machine.

Jan.