openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tracking translation volunteers on the wiki
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 17:06:36 GMT
I just learned something :-)

I run windows7 for my "administrative" work, like browsing, but have ubuntu
12.04 installed in virtualbox, together with a AOO trunk, where I do some
development.

I just did not know that the www was also in SVN, brilliant idea !

I will do svn co imitatively, and play with changes.

That is no good, I get an error message from svn saying that the repository
is permanently relocated to <same address>, please relocate ?

my svn works, because I have done several source updates today due to a
compile problem.

The commit will have to go through a committer, but that is not a problem.

jan I.

<rgb.mldc@gmail.com

how many accounts do you
> >> want