openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tracking translation volunteers on the wiki
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:30:21 GMT
At the moment only the sdf files are kept in SVN ??

The po files are soley in the pootle mysql database.

Beginning next week you will see my proposal for the new l10n structure,
and one of the items is that the pootle server access SVN directly for 2
reasons:
- Translators can just as programmers track changes
- There are a lot less steps between the developer and the translator, only
a commit.

jan