openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: being a newbie is sometimes difficult.
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:07:44 GMT
Thanks andrea.

I got a very explaining mail from roy as well.

Just for your information the link to the page is
http://www.openoffice.org/l10n/ and l10n.office.org is also working. It is
not a Wiki so I cannot do anything about it.

Please understand, I just want to make sure that my time and effort it
contributing and not offending the AOO community.

rgds
Jan I.