openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice localization tasks
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:13:54 GMT
HI.

I would be a good idea to have a glossary.po file for each language, even
though the program does not use it. It is important that the translations
are consistent (e.g. edit is translated identically throughout all files).

I would also like to have a consistency check, that automatically checks
accelerators and words are translated identically. I have been playing with
poconsistency which does quite a nice work.

The idea of having spreadsheets to control sorting etc. is brillant. I used
to have documents as well to check the functionality of the dictionary.

have a nice day
rgds
Jan

--