openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status update Pootle server
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:27:52 GMT
HI Jürgen

If you need help or backup I would not mind giving a hand.

I have a long career behind me, using GNU and open software. I used to run
my own businesses and sell projects to companies like siemens. My normal
line of work is managing world wide projects and programming of kernels and
communication protocols.

I stopped working about a year ago and are now enjoying life, while I do
what I want to do, which includes a couple of arduino (micro controller)
projects, as well as this translation into danish.

So in essence if you need help I am quite able and willing to deliver it.

I have actually used the Apache server and some of the other projects quite
a lot, including writing a WEBservice, which sanely enough siemens stopped
from being put into open source.

have  a nice day.
rgds
Jan I.