openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tracking translation volunteers on the wiki
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:29:56 GMT
I am also not the one to make such decisions, but as you say at least new
pages should be in the right place.

Personally I find it correct to have one wiki for the broad community and
another for the developers. Even though in a couple of other projects we
only had one wiki and a top page called "development", but that is just a
matter of taste.

Work like translation and documentation are grey area between the "real"
end-user and the "real" developer. I think the community would benefit from
knowing who helps translate into their native language, I dont see why is
should be "hidden" information on the contrary I think the wiki would be a
good place to discuss mis-translations.

By the way I think the discussion is already started, hopefully others will
also give their view.

have a nice afternoon
janI