openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice localization tasks
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:54:30 GMT
Do you know if amaGama can be used to control text that are already
translated ?

The feature sounds quite useful, and for the apache projects terminology
should be quite stable (at least I think so, but might be wrong), so it
could be up to a pootle administrator to update the glossary.

jan I

--
Jan Iversen
Tel. no. +34 622 87 66 19