openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Translate 3.4.1 to danish.
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 12:31:59 GMT
HI.

I expect to be done with all the danish 3.4.1 files end of this week, but
if someone wants to share the work and take some of the help files it would
speed up things.

Of course once I am finished it would be extremely nice if someone
controlled the files. In my experience this control is done best by someone
who have not seen the files before, otherwise there is a tendency of not
reading it.

Please advice if anyone want to take some of the files, until then we
simply continue working our way through the files.

It is my hope that once the language pack is finished that apache then
makes it available as a release (might be the current release).

have a nice day.
rgds
Jan I.

--