openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we change the Polish and Danish web pages?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:30:42 GMT
Got it.

What is the polite policy in the apache OO community.

E.x. when I created my wiki.openoffice.org account (again), I came across a
page that said:
"we recommend you use the same username as on openoffice.org".

Now today openoffice.org does not have a login, so it is kind of obsolite,
I left a note on the "discussion" page, but would it have been more correct
that I changed it ?

Over time I have found that different communities handle these matters very
differently, and as they say, asking cost nothing :-)

have a nice day
jan