openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Danish translation.
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:53:21 GMT
HI.

you should have the file in your inbox by now.

When I have a built I will test it a bit more, but I agree that the current
process seems a bit shaky. I am in the progress of building the whole
package for ubuntu 12.04 and once I succeed in that I will have a close
look at sdf file generation in order to change it to po file generation, as
discussed with jurgen.

Postponing the consistency check to the next release seems a good idea,
since it will give the other danes more time to do a thorough job, and
maybe we can also find/develop something that can automate this check.

jan I.

--
Jan Iversen
Tel. no. +34 622 87 66 19