openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we change the Polish and Danish web pages?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:11:15 GMT
the l10n wiki page was just an example, there seems to be a lot of old
stuff floating around originating from pre-apache times, some of this stuff
has references which are no longer valid. This gives the impression of a
halfway dead product, something many people for sure dont like to get !!

the best marketing is the mouth to ear method and I would not like an
outdated wiki to judge a brilliant product. So between all the
adminstrative apache task it might be a good idea to close down some of
these outdated pages.

This is of course only my opinion (and maybe the fact that I used to do a
lot of marketing for my companies).

jan I.