openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tracking translation volunteers on the wiki
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:05:03 GMT
Since I joined newly I have missed that.

But then I question myself, why wiki pages like:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Localization
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Localization_for_developers
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide

is  not located on cwiki. To me there is not much difference in theme,
whether we talk "who" translates or "how to" translate,

Can you see why I find things very confusing ?

I have nothing against cwiki, I simply have something against having too
many user names, especially when apache could easily run a PAM server and
allow me to use the same user on e.g. cwiki and wiki (some of the older
apache projects have this nice feature).

rgds
JanI