openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: danish translation.
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:51:25 GMT
Sorry for the naming mistake, I have been kind of busy with a document this
morning so my head has not been where it should be.

Yes, you open the files one by one, simple start at the top. Start a second
poedit and create an empty file "glossary.po", then you can fill it as you
go along.

There are no index, I simply started in the first directory with the first
file. BUT skip helpcontent2 until the other things are done, helpcontent2
can be quite scary due to the size.

rgds
Jan I.