openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: danish translation, bug 121179
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:07:10 GMT
Hi

the danish translation is now finished, John has looked it through,  and we
have decided to wait with the big changes to the next release.

Can a committer please, commit the file  referred to in bug 121179.

Do I need to do more to get it available as a language pack on our homepage
?

Once it is there I want to announce it on our danish page.

Jan.