openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Danish translation.
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:59:43 GMT
I have finished the danish translation, but the file is too large to be
included in the bug report as an attachment.

We need urgently a proofreading, as well as a consistency check of the
whole translation (not only the new part). As an example "cancel" is
translated to at least 3 different words !!!

the bug report is 121179.

Can someone please attach it, or store it on an apache server and make a
link.

I will send a seperate mail with the file and hope the mailing list accept
it.

rgds

--
Jan Iversen