openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: danish translation, bug 121179
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:59:28 GMT
See below please.

On 25 October 2012 16:08, J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/25/12 3:47 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 02:00:28PM +0200, jan iversen wrote:
> >> Ups, I did not check that I generated it myself.
> >
> > If you generated the SDF yourself from trunk, then it won't match with
> > what is coming from pootle: AFAIK trunk is in 3.5, and the translations
> > in pootle are on 3.4 branch (that's why you may find unstranslated
> > strings though pootle may tell you you are 100%).
> >

> Jan, the translated po files available via the issue 121179 are based on
> the po files that I have provided, correct?

Yes !!! I have not updated any other po files than the ones you gave me, so
they fit for 3.4.1

> Ariel is correct, that on trunk we have potentially already some new
> strings, or strings have changed. Well I am not aware of bigger changes
> but who knows.

There are a couple of new strings, I have written back to ariel....and of
course I am a bit wrong being on the bleeding edge with the sources.

> I think we should create a new AOO next translation project soon that
> will focus on UI changes for the next release.

I am not sure what you mean by "project", if you mean a separate SVN I
would not like it.

But if you mean getting prepared for the release I am all for it. I am
working right now on the new l10n web, and that would be a good place to
include the translation timeline of either 3.4.2 or 4.0 whatever is due.

Reminding me, do you know if the apache server for openoffice.org, has
XBitHack (for SSI) activated ? Ariel suggested I should ask infra, but
being "nobdody" changes for an answer is similar.