openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice localization tasks
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 22:00:06 GMT
I would want to know post-release plans for "mild" and "serious"
translation bugs. also definitions what would make it mild or serious
and the posibility to re-releases.

I know this things are not common, but they had happened in the past
and no process was think about this and the user suffered a whole
cycle.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice