openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Tracking translation volunteers on the wiki
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 17:15:40 GMT
On 10/18/12, jan iversen <jancasacondor@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just learned something :-)
>
> I run windows7 for my "administrative" work, like browsing, but have ubuntu
> 12.04 installed in virtualbox, together with a AOO trunk, where I do some
> development.
>
> I just did not know that the www was also in SVN, brilliant idea !
>
> I will do svn co imitatively, and play with changes.
>
> That is no good, I get an error message from svn saying that the repository
> is permanently relocated to <same address>, please relocate ?

I might have messed up on the SVN URL Use the ooo-site trunk instead
of the main/trunk. (you will get all the projects so you can halt once
you get the trunk and just update the l10n folder).
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/

and l10n is here
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/l10n/

> my svn works, because I have done several source updates today due to a
> compile problem.
>

> The commit will have to go through a committer, but that is not a problem.
>
> jan I.
>

> On 18 October 2012 18:54, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:
>
>> Well the process is not that hard, just need to do a site checkout.
>> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/source.html
>>
>> If you are on linux, installing subversion-client will do and checkout
>>
>> svn co
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/l10n/
>> localization
>>
>> A GUI app for KDE is kdesvn and for gnome is RapidSVN and windows
>> there is TortoiseSVN.
>>
>> Basically is a file explorer where you are able to update commit and
>> check the history of the file.
>>
>> will do.
>>
>> On 10/18/12, jan iversen <jancasacondor@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > You are quite right.
>> >
>> > But then I will have a hard time helping to change l10n.openoffice.org,
>> > even though it would be nice to get it done.
>> >
>> > jan.

I work
>> on.

>> l10n.openoffice.org