openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: volunteer
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 21:57:26 GMT
Hello Natalia at the moment we have documentation on localization on
the Wiki as well as a pootle server. As a newcomer you are able to
suggest translations strings for it. As you become a commiter you
would be able to validate the strings and earn commit rights.

The server is located here:
https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34/

This documentation might be useful:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

Also you could participate and register (not sure if just yet or
later) on the project wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Localization+Volunteers

--
Alexandro Colorado