openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice localization tasks
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:54:20 GMT
Back in the Sun days we used to have a Glossary that spread throughout
all products explaining the terminology on different language. It was
like an OpenGrok for terms.

Also a style guide, which I guess we still do, is only a matter of
making available to translators.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice