openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Tracking translation volunteers on the wiki
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:46:44 GMT
On 10/18/12, jan iversen <jancasacondor@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have already put links in place, both on the localization page and on the
> original (not old :) ) document.
>
> It is now updated with you snippet.

Since we are in this topic there is also another branch that would
need to be updated -- eventually. Which is the l10n.openoffice.org
website. This was updated back in 2010 and most of the update process
was documented here:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/L10n_Web_Pages_Reloaded

We should use this docs as a framework to see in what stages we want
to update the infromation and also to what extend. There is still a
lot of infrastructure to be done specially on QA-Testing and release
sync.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice