openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Should we change the Polish and Danish web pages?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:23:25 GMT
I previously put a note, in English, on the Polish and Danish home pages:

http://www.openoffice.org/pl/

http://www.openoffice.org/da/

Now that we have a few volunteers for these languages, should we
change this message?

I'm happy to change it however you want:

a) Keep it as it is now, since more help is welcome.

b) Remove the message since we have enough help for now.

c) Change the message to something else, perhaps in Polish or Danish,
saying that translations are now in progress and further information,
including calls for more help testing the translation, will be posted
when available.

-Rob