openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice 3.4 in Norwegian
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:37:32 GMT

34% complete): https://translate.apache.org/nn/

https://translate.apache.org/bm/OOo_34_help/

> Did you have a suggestion for how to organize the teams work?

If it helps, you are welcome to create a new wiki page here, under
Localization Planning:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Localization+Planning

Just sign up for a wiki account and everyone can access it.  We could
have one page for each language for that team to plan its work, divide
up tasks, etc.

-Rob

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
> Solr Training - www.solrtraining.com
>
> 24. okt. 2012 kl. 09:07 skrev Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>:

>> Guys, if you want this conversation to work please use both the "TO" and the "CC"
fields above and make sure that "TO" is set to ooo-l10n and "CC" is set to Ida.