openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: danish translation, bug 121179
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:49:02 GMT
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:07 PM, jan iversen <jancasacondor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> the danish translation is now finished, John has looked it through,  and we
> have decided to wait with the big changes to the next release.
>
> Can a committer please, commit the file  referred to in bug 121179.
>
> Do I need to do more to get it available as a language pack on our homepage
> ?
>
> Once it is there I want to announce it on our danish page.

We need to make it very clear that this is a test build, not suitable
for normal use. It has not been through a QA cycle.  It might eat your
documents, etc.  And it has not been through our release review
process where we verify various IP and licensing questions.  So we
need to be very careful about announcing this too broadly, especially
to generic end users who might not appreciate how unstable test
software might be.