openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice 3.4 in Norwegian
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:03:14 GMT
Sorry Andrea for bothering you as a middle-man :)
This time I remembered to hit "Reply all".

Ida, that would be great. As you can see, Nynorsk is already 81% complete, (help files 34%
complete): https://translate.apache.org/nn/

Btw, Håkon, I completely forgot the help files for Bokmål, which also need attention: https://translate.apache.org/bm/OOo_34_help/

Did you have a suggestion for how to organize the teams work?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

24. okt. 2012 kl. 09:07 skrev Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>:

> Guys, if you want this conversation to work please use both the "TO" and the "CC" fields
above and make sure that "TO" is set to ooo-l10n and "CC" is set to Ida.