openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Norwegian Bokmål translation
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:52:56 GMT
Ref http://markmail.org/message/4dql2nhrqfqr3mr3

Hi Håkon and Jürgen.

I've spent some time in Pootle the last few days and made my way through the missing translations
for Bokmål. I logged in with my ordinary Apache credentials (I'm a Lucene committer), and
was given access to submit translations, although the "approve/disapprove" buttons for existing
suggestions did not work.

I also translated the whole BASIC app.po (which was un-translated) offline and just uploaded
it.

So right now it looks as it's 100% complete. However, there are still quite some warnings
which shuould be reviewed, and I also saw that some of the existing translations could need
some loving care as well :) But this is a start.

For you Håkon, perhaps you could do some Q/A in Pootle, or download a new dump for offline
editing, which includes my latest changes?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com