openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Basque traslation
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 16:02:56 GMT
On 27/11/2012 MIGUEL ARISTONDO SARACIBAR wrote:
> I think I can help in the translatios in basque

Hello Miguel, welcome!

You are the first volunteer who contacted us so far to update the Basque
translation. Basque is 97% complete, so with a few days of work it will
be possible to bring it at 100% and release it.

A few important details:
- You must submit your translation by December 31st to have it
integrated in January
- Translating will not require any special skills; but please read
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html for some more
information
- You will need PO files for Basque before you start; I expect Juergen
to make them (and the Spanish ones, see below) available to you in a few
days and reply to this message when done, but please write again if you
don't receive them.

> if I have the translation in English and in Spanish.

It is probably possible to provide you with English->Basque PO files and
English->Spanish PO files to use as a reference. Then we can give you
advice on how to open them simultaneously.

> Is posible to work with languaje files in my computer and send them when
> done?

Yes, this is how we work now. You will find all details at the web page
above.

Regards,
   Andrea.