openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translate one and Add another
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 17:23:29 GMT
On 27/11/2012 Karwan Fendi wrote:
> I would like to contribute to the translation in Arabic Language and add
> another language to OpenOffice.

Welcome! Arabic, due to language peculiarities, is an especially
important language for OpenOffice and we will welcome your help here.

Just to make sure I understood correctly, are you saying that you can
help with translations into two languages, i.e., Arabic and an extra
one? What language is the extra one? Can you find it in the list at
https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34/ ?

The translation process is outlined at
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html ;
you can read that page in the meantime, and, when you have clarified the
language names above, we (probably Juergen, next week) will make PO
files available to you so that you can start translating.

Regards,
   Andrea.