openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Swedish translator
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 13:40:08 GMT
On 29/11/2012 Gustaf Duell wrote:
> Although in lack of time I would like to try to help translating OO 3.4
> into Swedish.
> Please let me know if you are interested.

Welcome, Gustaf! Please make sure you are subcribed to the mailing list
or you will miss answers: send an empty e-mail to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Efforts to complete the Swedish translation just started and this has
high priority for the project. If you manage to complete your
translation by 31 December, we will release a Swedish version of
OpenOffice 3.4.1 in January.

I'm putting in CC Kent Aaberg, Daniel Vare and Tony Mattsson, who
volunteered a few days ago. Please coordinate with them. If you don't
hear from them within a few days, just come back here and we will give
you all the information you need.

You may want to read, in any case,
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html
to get started with the process.