openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translate one and Add another
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 14:02:07 GMT
On 01/12/2012 Karwan Fendi wrote:
> Yes, I can help with Arabic and I could, surprisingly, find the other
> language in your list which is Kurdish!

Great! You might want to recruit a small team sooner or later,
especially for Kurdish where more work is needed, but it will be fine if
you start alone too.

Next week, someone (very likely Juergen) will provide you with PO files
for Arabic (ar) and Kurdish (ku). Arabic needs less work, and it is
actually already released; you may want to start from it. Kurdish, now
at 67%, will take significant more work, and you might benefit from the
help of someone else.

Anyway, you can start translating as soon as you receive the PO files.
Feel free to ask in case you have any doubts and, again, you will find
information in
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html
quite helpful to start.

Regards,