openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Tamil website translation (Re: Tamil Translation)
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 21:31:32 GMT
Kadal Amutham wrote:
> I visited page openoffice.org/ta. The Tamil font is not displayed properly.
> It is almost not readable. If you could send me the original HTML file of
> this page I can correct it, so that the page can display correctly.

You were already sent the SVN link:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/ta/
(note that you may need to set character encoding to UTF-8 manually in
your browser, since SVN pages may be served with wrong encoding).

Actually, what's wrong with the current version? If it helps, a
screenshot of how I see it is at http://imagebin.org/237940 and, while I
don't understand a word, I don't notice major font rendering differences
with respect to your link.

The pages you have seen are currently unmaintained, but we will be happy
to make any changes you suggest. Just note that the HTML you see is then
embedded in a site template which adds elements and a header, so some
changes are easily done and some are quite hard. But if you can start by
letting us know how index.html should be modified, we will be on the
right track!

Regards,
   Andrea.