openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Icelandic
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 08:21:01 GMT
On 03/12/2012 Gisli Kristjansson wrote:
> On 2.12.2012 20:10, Rob Weir wrote:

Hi Gisli, please note that your message did not reach the list directly,
so you were not subscribed when you sent it. You need not only to write
to the address Rob mentioned, but also to respond to the the
confirmation request you will receive. For the time being, I'm
explicitly putting you in CC.

> Can you sign me up as a localization contributor for Icelandic?

Just do it yourself at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Localization+Volunteers
(edit the page; sign up top-right to create an account)

> need some clearance or access to begin working on the translation?

In the next few days you will receive PO files for Icelandic, and they
are all you need; they will likely be announced on this list; please
write again if you haven't received them by the end of this week. You
will then translate them as described in
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html

Regards,
   Andrea.