openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basque traslation
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 09:55:52 GMT
On 12/1/12 5:02 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 27/11/2012 MIGUEL ARISTONDO SARACIBAR wrote:
>> I think I can help in the translatios in basque
>
> Hello Miguel, welcome!
>
> You are the first volunteer who contacted us so far to update the Basque
> translation. Basque is 97% complete, so with a few days of work it will
> be possible to bring it at 100% and release it.
>
> A few important details:
> - You must submit your translation by December 31st to have it
> integrated in January
> - Translating will not require any special skills; but please read
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html for some more
> information
> - You will need PO files for Basque before you start; I expect Juergen
> to make them (and the Spanish ones, see below) available to you in a few
> days and reply to this message when done, but please write again if you
> don't receive them.
>
>> if I have the translation in English and in Spanish.
>
> It is probably possible to provide you with English->Basque PO files and
> English->Spanish PO files to use as a reference. Then we can give you
> advice on how to open them simultaneously.
>
>> Is posible to work with languaje files in my computer and send them when
>> done?
>
> Yes, this is how we work now. You will find all details at the web page
> above.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

po files for Basque can be found under
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/aoo341_eu_po-files.tar.bz2

And for reference the Spanish po files are under
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/aoo341_es_po-files.tar.bz2

When the translation is finished please create a new issue and attach
the translated po file to this issue and assign it to me jsc.

Juergen