openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: new languages for AOO 3.4.1
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 12:39:59 GMT
Hi,

based on some earlier discussion I think we have reached more common
consensus that we 1. want release further languages for AOO 3.4 1 and 2.
how we can do that.

To make it more concrete I have created a new wiki page [1] where I
would like to document the release process, the proposed release
schedule, how the new translation will be integrated etc.

The page is not yet complete and we can add further information on
demand. Please help me to document the issues, references to
dictionaries etc.

I propose to extend the deadline a little bit to reflect the holidays
and the new year's day.

Proposed release schedule:
- translation deadline, January 4th, 2013.
All new translation have to be available as attachment to a new related
issue for each language.
- availability of 1. developer snapshots, January 11th, 2013
- potential 2. developer snapshots, January 25th, 2013
- GA, January 31th, 2013

Any opinions, concerns or feedback? Follow up discussion should take
place on the dev list only (the list where decisions are made).

Juergen

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Respin+for+additional+languages