openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Polish translation PO files
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:41:24 GMT
On 11/5/12 6:08 PM, Bartosz Kozanecki wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
>
> We have finished Polish translation, so can you resend me link for
> translated PO files.

Hi Bartosz,

I have merged the received po files in Pootle, can you please verify it.

We got "434 words needs attention" and when I click on this link
(https://translate.apache.org/pl/OOo_34/translate.html?unitstates=fuzzy,untranslated),
the first entry is "Negative and Positive" with the translation
"Wskaźniki górne i dolne"="Upper and lower indices"

Something seems to be wrong here. Maybe there were some suggestions
before that conflicts now and I don't know how to overwrite it in Pootle.

Please help

Juergen