openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Polish translation PO files
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 08:54:41 GMT
On 12/6/12 9:42 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 12/5/12 6:23 PM, Bartosz Kozanecki wrote:
>> Hi Jurgen,
>>
>> It's definitly something wrong with this strings, and I will have a look
>> for it.
>> Do you want me to verify it in pootle service or in po files?

You can verify the po files first, if it is correct there it is a
problem with the merge.

>> Is there any chance to display strings with doubts in pootle?

you can try the "review" link, for some modules you will recognize a
review suggestion link.

Or simply click on the "...need attention link" on the first overview
page for Polish.

I am not 100% sure if that is what you are looking for.

Juergen