openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: language
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 23:10:19 GMT
On 05/12/2012 Lars-Gunnar Olofsson wrote:
> So I hope I can help with translation from English to Swedish

Welcome! I'm putting in CC in this message the four volunteers who have
contacted us in the past weeks to start working on the Swedish
translation (Kent Aaberg, Daniel Vare, Tony Mattsson, Gustaf Duell).

Swedish volunteers, do you have any updates? We definitely want to avoid
duplication of work, but we also have a clear deadline on Dec 31st (or
soon after it) if we want to release OpenOffice in Swedish in January.
If there is some ongoing work (or you plan to be available to work on
this in the coming weeks), please let us know, before we assign PO files
to the new volunteers.

Thanks,
   Andrea.