openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Polish translation
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 23:17:30 GMT
I leave the full context below since I'm not sure about the exact
meaning, but, if it is about the Pootle configuration, it's safe, for
the time being, to use the user "nobody": we can't, by policy, create
new personal accounts easily, even though we could create one if one of
the Polish volunteers is willing to coordinate the Polish team.
Regards,
   Andrea.