openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please report on your translation status
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 10:11:44 GMT
On 07/12/2012 janI wrote:
> Can you please add one more status: "UPDATING", which means the current
> volunteers are doing QA work and that  will be uploaded to the pootle
> server before 31 December. This is the case with "da".

OK, then I would say it is Completed (meaning that you no longer have
untranslated strings, which is the important part) and specify that it
is Updating, or Under Review, or something. We needn't have precise
categories here.

> In which column should I add the information.

I've put it in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Respin+for+additional+languages
in the column named "Translation status". Again, it is not meant to be
used for filters, so feel free to specify what's needed.

Regards,
   Andrea.