openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LOCALIZATION NATIVE PORTUGUESE/BRAZIL VOLUNTEER
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:30:22 GMT
On 12/12/2012 Raul Spiguel wrote:
> I subscribed to the localization list but I got an error when tried to confirm sending
back an email to
>    l10n-sc.1355267426.inhiemlplhjbmjmfcaol-rspiguel=gmail.com@openoffice.apache.org

Welcome Raul, this is strange. Can you try again? If problems persist
our moderators can help.

> If would be possible, I would like to help localizing OO to Portuguese/Brazil.

Your help is welcome! I copy/paste below the answer from Albino, that
was sent to the list only (so you probably have not seen it): he advises
that you subscribe to the general pt-BR mailing list too.

Regards,
   Andrea.
   ---
 > I subscribed to the localization list but I got an error when tried
to confirm sending back an email to

You can try:

geral-ptbr-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org

Done?